Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Email exchange #1 - innocent enough

The trail starts off innocently enough with Abhishek responding to my email sent to him through Mediawick, here it is:
-----------------------------------------
Hi XXXX,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I would love to help you setup and get started with your website.

Please provide me with more details and I could come up with a proper Quote.

Regards,
Abhishek Tripathi

On 10/24/07, Unknown Stranger <nobody@servage.net> wrote:
Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by
Unknown Stranger (nobody@servage.net) on October 24th, 2007

db: contacts
source: Contact Me
type: signup
first_name*: XXXXX
regarding*: Blog setup
email*: XXXXXX
Message*: Hi, I\'m thinking of starting a blog to start a business selling information to engineers that get put in sales positions. I love your \'yourblog 2.0\' theme and downloaded it to try on a personal blog I\'m toying with (XXXXXcom). It\'s very clean and easy to see everything.

At any rate, I\'m curious if you\'d be interested in helping me initially set it up and come up with a search friendly domain name to secure.

I see on your MediaWick page that you set up for as low as $300. Not sure if that would apply to what I\'m asking for.

If you\'re interested, let me know and I can share my future vision so you know where I\'m coming from.

If you want to invite me to LinkedIn, my email is XXXXXX

Thanks again,
XXXXXX
email: nobody@servage.net
realname: Unknown Stranger

--
Abhishek Tripathi
www.abhishektripathi.com

No comments: